Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello everyone! My name is Mike. Welcome to GREY MATTER COLLECTIBLES - ATTACK OF THE BLOG!!! Here you'll find photos and chatter about various TOYS, COMICS, MOVIES and more - the majority of which you'll see FOR SALE at my section at the WALKERVILLE TRADE CENTRElocated at 1055 Ottawa St, Windsor, Ontario - right across from Lanspeary Park. It's open Wed, Thu and Fri 10-6, Sat 9-5. Just ask for the space belonging to VENDOR 54


For those readers not in the area, I would also be WILLING TO SHIP things to you as well. Drop me a line if you see something you just gotta have! Beyond that, though, I'm a huge collector (obviously) and love talking about all things cool and collectible. Please feel free to drop me some comments! 


Speaking of Grey Matter, I'd also like to use this opportunity to drop in a blatant plug for its upcoming debut in LEGACY COMICS. You see, GREY MATTER is also the name of a dramatic fantasy anthology series (helmed by yours truly, art by "El Tigre" Tony Gray) which will debut inside issue #3 THE INCREDIBLE CONDUIT


For full details on its upcoming release, head on over and 'Like' the Legacy Comics Facebook page here, join our circle on Legacy's Google+ page here or on follow us on Twitter @LegacyComics1.Thanks for stopping by. Let's have some fun . . . and God bless us everyone. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment